Basic Plan $399.99
- 1 Comprehensive exam
- 2 Cleanings **
- 1 Periodic Exam
- Full mouth series of x-rays
- 1 emergency exam (used anytime during year)
- Individual x-rays needed throughout year
- Oral cancer screenings (2)
Additional Procedures at Fee Schedule
- 15% OFF Crowns, Fillings, Core Build-ups, Periodontics, Dental Sealants, Root Canals, Extractions, Dentures, and Partials.
- 10% OFF Whitening, Botox, Fillers
** upon your exam your dentist may determine the need for a deeper cleaning. If so, the full price for deep cleaning will be charged with 15% off.
* all discounted treatment must follow the comprehensive treatment plan created by your dentist.
Each additional immediate family member is $250
* Couples plan is for Spouse/Partner only
- Treatment – Member discount
- Initial Comprehensive Exam – 100 %
- 6-month Periodic Exam – 100%
- Emergency Exam (1 per year) – 100%
- Full set of x-rays – 100%
- X-ray as necessary for procedures – 100%
- Child Prophylaxis (2 per year) – 100%
- Adult Prophylaxis (2 per year) – 100%
- Oral Cancer Screening (2 per year) – 100%
- Fillings and core build ups – 15% off
- Crowns – 15% off
- Veneers – 15 % off
- Periodontics -15% off
- Extractions -15% off
- Implants -15% off
- Root Canals -15% off
- Dentures -15% off
- Partials – 15% off
- Dental Sealants – 15% off
- Whitening Procedures – 10% off
- Botox – 10% off
- Fillers – 10% off
- Patient’s portion of the billed is due at the time services are rendered. Any services not paid at the time of service will be billed as usual and customary fees.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with dental insurance.
- Membership valid for one year after redemption
- Non-refundable and non-transferable
- Annual premium must be paid in full with cash, check, or credit-card.
- No full or partial refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize the dental plan.
- Members will be charged $50.00 for missed appointments or “no-shows”
- Members will be dropped from plan without refund for frequent cancellations, reschedules, or no shows.
Program Exclusions and Limitations
The program is a savings plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan
- For services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation.
- For treatment, which, in sole opinion of the treating dentists, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- For referrals of specialists.
- For hospitalizations or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical.
*** This Plan is only honored at Jersey Shore Dental Spa